Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sneak Peak into the Idea

Today Alex and I decided that we were going to release a little more information on Project Horizon other than it's a video game. "Project Horizon is a game where you play your own personal pirate, exploring unknown worlds with a pirate crew, dominating enemies from vast lands to the never-ending seas, in attempts to pillage glorious treasures."

That's a quick pitch of our idea behind the game, but no worries, we have a lot of the game already figured out at this point. One of the big goals behind Project Horizon is to create a game that has an amazing emphasis on the idea of exploration, and that's exactly the big focus for myself. I want to provide a unique experience when you play Project Horizon every time you enter the game.

Before I say to much, I'm going to shift over the development side of things. That system I was speaking of in my last post is showing positive results, and I personally cannot wait to show it!

Well, it's time for me to head out and get back to crunching code into my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment