Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kicking Things Off

Yep! This is the first post to what will be a development blog for a project called "Project Horizon." In this dev blog, I plan on posting many things that involve the development of the game, ranging from the programming end, to the art end, all the way to the musical sides of things, I plan on talking about it all.

First thing's first: What is Project Horizon? As much as I want to tell you, I can say that with this game, my teammate and I hope to create a game that will focus on the concept of exploration and teamwork, as well as building a personalized character while doing so. The ideas we have for Project Horizon personally get me excited for the game, and I absolutely cannot wait to begin playing around with gameplay.

For the game, we're creating the game engine from the ground up, and currently we've completed many core elements to the system and hope to have gameplay later this week! We've been working until the late hours so far, trying to get the engine ready, and real soon I'll have some special content to show off!

Well, it's a late night (it's actually early in the morning, but whatever) and I think it's time for me to shove off to bed. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment