Sunday, September 1, 2013

Are You Ready For a Horizon?

It's September at we all know what that means! It's Kyle's Birthday this month... Okay, well you guys more than likely had no clue, but regardless, it is September, and that also means this is the month we're posting our game onto Kickstarter! I myself am super excited to share our status and ideas on the game, and hope come the 21st, you'll check out our Kickstarter. (Which I will of course be posting on this blog)

With that being said, as always, Alex and I have been working constantly trying to get as much done as possible visually so we could have something to show come the Kickstarter release. Alex has been working super hard on getting a really nice particle system together that will make things super cool, and I've been working on two things: Our boat editor, as well as working inside our deferred renderer to get a really nice lighting system in place. Also, as good friend of mine, Emilio Borges, has been working on a little intro for our Kickstarter video, which is coming out awesomely!

Alex and I have been talking and are pushing for the Kickstarter to be up around the 21st. (which is actually the day of my birthday :D) Until then, I hope you're ready for a Horizon!!

*A little sneak peek into Emilio's project*

No comments:

Post a Comment